Shaggy rugs are getting more and more popular today for both homes and businesses. When you’re looking for a cheap way to add in this stylish type of rug you’ll have to take a few minutes to come up with the best way to get a great deal. While you won’t find inexpensive rugs in many of your normal carpeting and floor covering stores, there are other options available if you know where to look (hint – www.landofrugs.co.uk). In addition to looking in the right places, you can save even more money by knowing which types of things you can do without and which are important for your rug.
Where to Look
The first tip for finding cheap rugs is to know where to find them. Rather than going to carpet shops, or high street stores stores, you can often find the best deals by shopping online right here at Land of Rugs. Here are just a few of the many advantages (well – 7 of them anyway):
- Shop Anytime – Our online shops is open 24 hours a day so you can shop on your schedule!
- Shop from the Comfort of Your Own Home – No need to get dressed up and drive to the shops anymore! You can browse through thousands of shaggy rugs right from the comfort of your own home.
- Fast Delivery – Not only will you benefit from the fast shipping and delivery because it really is fast, but also because you won’t have to manage the delivery yourself. When buying from a store you often have to pay extra for them to deliver it, or figure out how to move the heavy rug yourself.
- Frequent Sales & Discounts – Land of Rugs often has sales and discounts available to help save you money! – Check our facebook pages for the latest deals.
- Impressive Selection – Thousands of rugs in stock and ready to ship. Just about any design or pattern you can think of, you’ll find it with us!
- Quality Rugs – You’ll find brand names and high quality rugs online with prices that rival discount rugs at retail shops!
- Excellent Support – Whether by e-mail or phone (Call us on 01332 294 787), we offer excellent service to all our customers.
Being Flexible to Save Money
The term ‘shaggy rug’ is used to describe a very broad range of different types of rugs. They can be made from virtually any type of material; can come in a huge number of different colours or patterns, and even the shaggy portion of the rug can look and feel very different from one example to another. With that in mind, being a little bit flexible on the exact type and style you’re willing to purchase can save you a lot of money.
People who love shaggy rugs will usually be able to find dozens of different options that they like, so making a list of as many different rugs that you like as possible will help you save money. Once you’ve got a list of all the different rugs you’re interested in, you can visit the Land of Rugs website to find your favourite one.
One last point to consider when going through your options for saving money is the size. The size of the rug can often make a huge difference in price, but not always in the way you might expect. There are times when large shaggy rugs might be less expensive than smaller ones of similar design. There may be several reasons for this, ranging from one size being overstocked, for example, to end of range bargains. Of course, this is not always the case, but if you are able to be flexible with your rug size preference, you can often save quite a bit of money.
Value Vs. Price
While the price of a rug is very important, and most people will have to work within a budget, it is also important not to make the mistake of simply choosing the cheapest option regardless of the quality. While you’re going to pay less money up front, you should take careful note of the materials that rugs are made of, so that you do not end up having to replace rugs made of cheaper materials sooner than if you spent a little bit more up front. However, at Land of Rugs, we are mindful that many customers want value for money without paying the earth, which is why you’ll certainly appreciate our massive selection of cheap rugs made with durable materials, so that you can achieve a perfect blend of low price and high quality.